Friday, July 24, 2009

...Continued

The last 6/7 months, the photo version...

My birthday got pushed forward so that we could have GTP at our place. It was a good party with all the fixing's: a broken toilet, someone passed out on the coats, someone singing off key to an Elton John song, and an obnoxious drunk. Good times at GTP. Can't wait for the next one.

We went home for Christmas. Gordon's birthday is 2 days before Christmas so everyone was in town and we were able to go out and celebrate. The jean jacket was from me.

Christmas eve we were at my mom's house. It was fun. Everyone got great stuff. I got the dress form I was hoping for. I am working on my first dress so it's finally goting to get some use. Santa was good to us.
After dinner and gifts at my dad's Katie, Nick, Gordon and I went out for a few drinks. Kate and I get a little silly when we drink.
After Church Christmas morning I went back to Gordon's parent's house to open more gifts. This is where I got my Nuddle. Its kinda like the Snuggy but 10,000 times better.... way better. I love it. I use it all the time.
In March during my time off between jobs we went down to DC for a Fire game and to see the sites.
Gordon is so funny. There was actually a guy trying to take a similar picture but he was laying on the ground and from a particular angle you would think that the Washington monument was... his monument. That was funny.

The game was the first night we were in town. It was cold and rainy. But the Fire won so we had a great time!
While seeing the sights we were lucky enough to get to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom. It was so beautiful.

In May we got the opportunity to go to another Fire game, this time in New York, well actually New Jersey but it was the New York team. Once again, the Fire won. On our way out of the stadium some girl stepped on the back of my flip flop and tore it completely off. I had to walk across the parking lot with only one shoe.

June and July are action packed months with baby showers and weddings. I spent a lot of time making presents for those occasions. There are more photos to come so stay tuned!

No comments: